- Surface anatomy forms the basis of clinical examination.
- The surface topography of various organs and structures helps to identify pathologies, such as organomegaly, delineate organ boundaries, helps in percussion and relates to organs that is involved.
- Awareness of dermatome distribution helps in identifying various neurological disorders.
- Radiological anatomy is essential to locate tissues and organs and also important for diagnosis of various diseases.
- This helps to visualize the internal structures which is not possible to the naked eye.
- Hence normal radiology of various regions of the human body will help the clinician to look in the right direction and associate structures involved with clinical history and examination.
- The information about the ossification centers helps students not only to understand about the development of the bones, it also helps in orthopedics and forensic science, to assess the age of the individual and in medicolegal aspects of fetuses and newborns.
Surface and Radiological Anatomy with a Clinical Perspective 2/E 2023 by Ashwini C Appaji
- Author : Ashwini C Appaji, Roopa Kulkarni (Author)
- Edition : 2nd RP
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Language : English
- Paperback : 236 pages
- ISBN-13 : 9789354655180
- Dimensions : 24.1 x 17.1 x 1 cm
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)