Q) You’re on Kaun Banega Crorepati, final question for Rs 5 Crores and its on Human Embryology. You’re down to your last ‘Use A Book’ lifeline. Which is the book you wish you had with you then?
Ans) Inderbir Singh’s Human Embryology.
Key Features of this book :
- All chapters have been thoroughly revised and updated as per the new MCI guidelines.
- Tables and flowcharts updated for easier understanding
- Addition of several new clinical images of fetal anomalies.
- Clinical correlations placed in easy to find boxes as mandated by the new MCI curriculum.
- Relevant case studies included in each chapter to aide in real-world understanding.
- Review questions at the end of each chapter for critical self-assessment.
- New chapters in embryology added in genetics and molecular biology, skeletal and muscular systems etc.
Search Tags: IB singh Embryology, Ibinder , inderbir, indirber, sinhg, ib, indar, embry