- Prepared for the aspirants of part 1 MRCOG exam, UK. in accordance with the RCOG core curriculum.
- Divided into 17 chapters, covering the basic sciences relevant to obstetrics and gynaecology at a level suitable for doctors.
- Clinical and laboratory aspects of various topics are illustrated in the form of figures, tables, flowcharts, boxes, points-to-remember, single best answers, and mnemonics.
- Sbas are now compiled at the end of each topic along with references.
- Two new chapters, such as data Interpretation and image-based questions have been added.
- New questions from the examinations over the past 2 years (Including the July 2018 Examination) have been incorporated in each of the chapters, making a total of 1, 200 sbas.
Textbook for MRCOG – 1: Basic Sciences in Obstetrics & Gynecology 2/E 2019 by Richa Saxena
- Author : Richa Saxena
- Edition : 2nd
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Language : English
- Paperback : 612 pages
- ISBN-13 : 9789352708307
- Dimensions : 20.32 x 2.54 x 26.04 cm
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)