- Clinical Pearls in Cardiology is a concise collection of vital information on the signs and symptoms of heart diseases.
- This pocket-sized, quick reference guide is comprised of more than 200 questions and answers on clinical cardiology.
- The book is divided into 10 chapters, covering history taking and general examination, pulse and blood pressure, the precordium, heart diseases and radiology.
- The book features analysis of the common symptoms of heart diseases, with pathophysiological explanations and differential diagnoses for each symptom.
- Symptoms covered include chest pain, shortness of breath, palpitations, dizziness and leg swelling. Clinical Pearls in Cardiology covers the essentials of cardiology in a simple, compact style.
- Presented in a question and answer format and enhanced by 36 illustrations, this book is an ideal resource for undergraduate and postgraduate cardiology students.
- Key Points
- More than 200 questions and answers on clinical cardiology
- Features analysis of a range of heart disease symptoms36 illustrations
Clinical Pearls in Cardiology 1/E 2017 by Hemanth IK
- Author : Hemanth IK, Shafeeq Mattummal
- Edition : 1st
- Year : 2017
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Language : English
- Paperback : 200 pages
- ISBN-13 : 9789351524366
- Dimensions : 12.09 x 1.07 x 17.81 cm
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)