Key Features :-
- This book provides a clinical, practical approach to the management of mechanical ventilation.
- Explains mechanical ventilation decisions and procedures in real-world terms.
- Each chapter has been extensively revised to reflect the latest research.
- Covers the principles and use of mechanical ventilation, along with related pharmacological and technical issues.
- Divided into sections focusing on the technical aspects and physiology of mechanical ventilation, adjunct therapies, specialized techniques, and future therapies.
- Enriched content with more practical aspects and clinical applications.
- Supported with a large number of illustrations, all drawn by the author herself.
- Vital reference for all involved in the management of patients requiring mechanical ventilation in the ICU.
- Recommended to all postgraduate students preparing for their examinations as it covers most of the syllabus for mechanical ventilation.
search tags: shaila shodhan kamat, kamath, shodan
There are no reviews yet.