Comprehensive textbook of Clinical Radiology is a fully integrated illustrated textbook of radiology to cater for residents and practising radiologists. It is a one-stop solution for all academic needs in radiology. It helps radiologists as a single reference book to gain complete knowledge instead of referring to multiple resources. More than 500 authors recognized experts in their subspeciality, have contributed to this book. To meet the expectations of clinical radiologists, thorough clinical expertise and familiarity with all the imaging modalities appropriate to address their clinical questions are necessary, regardless of one’s favoured subspeciality. To keep the content relevant to them, we have tried to stay upgraded to their level. This book comprises six volumes, which gives information on Radiological Anatomy, Embryology, Nomogram, Normal Variants, Physics, Imaging Techniques, and all the aspects of Diagnostic Radiology including Neuroradiology, Head and Neck, Chest and CVS, Abdomen, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Breast, Musculoskeletal and Multisystem Disorders & related Interventional techniques. It will serve as a primary reference for residents and subspeciality trainees and fellows to facilitate their learning in preparation for their examination, and also the consultant radiologists in their daily clinical practice
- Divides the contents of each volume into sections – to mirror the way you practice.
- Includes topics like Paediatrics Oncology and Interventional Radiology in each section for a holistic approach.
- Provides content written by more than 500+ prominent authors across the globe and further edited by more than 50+ editors of global repute.
- Organizes the material in structured, consistent chapter layouts for efficient and effective review.
- Contains heavily illustrated radiographical images along with additional CT, HRCT and MR correlative images.
- Comprises additional online chapters in each volume with online references and other ancillary materials which would make learning and understanding much easier.
There are no reviews yet.