Key Features :
- Updated information incorporates new research and visuals to ensure you are equipped with the latest best practices.
- Learning objectives and pretest questions at the start of every chapter focus your attention on the knowledge and critical thinking expectations for each chapter.
- More than 800 full color images include detailed, well-labeled anatomical illustrations as well as clinical photographs.
- A chapter dedicated to clinical applications incorporates practical applications and case studies to prepare you for the exams.
- Practical appendices include Review of Tooth Morphology and Tooth Traits of the Permanent Dentition.
This title offers all the up to date information, best practices, and tools to prepare you for the dental anatomy and occlusion section of the exams and ensure long term clinical success.
Search tags : Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology And Occlusion 1st edition by Steven J Nelson, wheelers,wheleers
Published by Elsevier