- Key Features :
- Golden Notes in Surgery presents the Lecture Notes for MBBS students in compliance with CBME syllabus with 30 core competencies.
- It is as a guide to boost the preparation of students in MBBS or NExT examination.
- It contains 191 tables, 620 questions and 125 handwritten diagrams/photos (clinical and operative).
- Focus on concepts of disease and rationale for management of surgical conditions.
- It is helpful for Junior Residents in surgery (MS/DNB) to learn the basic concepts and apply their knowledge.
- Inspires Junior Faculty (Assistant Professors) in streamlining teaching sessions like theory classes, small group learning or self-directed learning (SDL).
Golden Notes in Surgery 1/E 2023 by K Jayarama Shenoy
- Author : K Jayarama Shenoy
- Edition : 1st
- Year : 2023
- Publisher : JAYPEE BROTHERS MEDICAL PUBLISHERS PVT.LTD
- Language : English
- Product Type : Paper Back
- Pages : 692 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9354651402
- ISBN-13 : 9789354651403
- Size : 6.75″ x 9.5″
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)