- Dr.Odin Lancing device with deep setting and comfort grip
- Lancing device that is for pain-free testing
- Universal design to fit all round lancets
- Lancet Device is used to prick your finger and collect a blood sample.
- This blood sample is then placed in a meter like a Blood Glucose Meter to determine sugar levels in Blood.
- Lancing Device is often referred as a blood sampling device.
Directions for Use:
- Take the cap off the lancing device.
- Insert a new lancet into the lancet device, as shown in the manual.
- Twist off the blue safety cap on the tip of the lancet after you insert the needle into the device.
- Replace the cap on the lancet.
- Twist the cap to set the lancet depth.
- Twist the bottom until it clicks to engage the lancet.
- Read the manual carefully before use.
- Use under medical supervision
- Device is not intended for use on multiple individuals
- Keep away from reach of children