The book, primarily written keeping in mind fresher as well as experienced implant dentists, provides all the new and relevant information of basic to advanced implantology for the undergraduate as well as postgraduate dental students. Current concepts of implantology are beautifully presented with illustrations and clinical cases making this book a complete literature for the dentists to learn the basic science and various advanced techniques of implantology like sinus grafting, nasal floor grafting, block grafting, ridge splitting, distraction osteogenesis, soft tissue grafting, ‘all-on-4’/‘all-on-6’ techniques and many more.
- Consists of 24 chapters with more than 3000 illustrations including hundreds of clinical cases
- Provides step-by-step guidelines for implantology techniques
- Describes concepts under introduction, indications, contraindications, advantages, disadvantages, step-by-step technique, key points and summary headings
- Covers basic to advanced techniques with high quality clinical photographs and line illustrations
- Shares expertise of contributors from across the globe
search tags: INR, Ajay Vikram Singh, 9788131233252