- Focuses on the basic art of surgery.
- Reflects not only the success of basic surgical skills and techniques but brings also the latest advances in surgery to the readers.
- Adds the information on robotic surgery, newer LASERs, instruments and common surgical operations along with revision of each and every chapter.
- Embraces the basic principles of surgery and explains the details in a lucid manner.
- Written by the authors who have been awarded globally for their academic excellence.
- Illustrated with lucid diagrams and studded with many surgical pearls.
- Useful for students studying the art and science of surgery everywhere.
search tags: sudhir kumar jain, david l stoker, raman tanwar