The Washington Manual Of Surgical Pathology Focusing on the essential information you need to know for the clinical practice of surgical pathology, this award-winning volume in the Lippincott Manual series provides concise, high-yield content that reflects today’s fast-changing advances in the field. In one convenient, portable resource, you’ll find complete coverage of surgical pathology for every organ and anatomic site-all at your fingertips for quick review nd reference. Washington Manual of Surgical Pathology, 3rd editon, is an ideal reference for surgical pathologics at all levels of training and practice.
- Includes new WHO classifications and access to more than 2700 high-quality images online.
- Offers brief, logical approaches to gross examination and dissection; microscopic diagnosis of medical as well as surgical diseases; and tumor classification.
- Features separate chapters devoted to ancillary surgical pathology techniques, including immunohistochmistry, immunofluorescence microscopy, electron microscopy, frozen section diagnosis, flow cytometry, DNA and RNA based molecular methods, and imaging technologies.
- Present valuable content in a concise, practical format that includes easy-to-follow guidelines, tables, diagrams, and alhorithms.
- Previous edition winner of BMA Medical Book Award First Prize in Pathology.
- Online resources are not available with this text.
search tags: Pfeifer, Humphrey, Ritter