Key Features :-
- A highly illustrated two volume resource for residents and practising surgeons.
- Divided into 124 chapters across ten sections.
- Covers a vast range of gastroenterological conditions and their surgical management from basics to advance.
- Begins with a general section, covering imaging, infections and antibiotics, radiation therapy, nutritional support for hospitalised patients, statistics, and interventional radiology.
- Subsequent sections cover specific parts of the gastrointestinal system, including oesophagus, stomach, pancreas, gall bladder, liver, spleen, and colon.
- Each section begins with a chapter on anatomy, before covering the surgical treatment of various disorders.
- The penultimate section provides extensive information on liver transplantation, and the final section covers miscellaneous topics in gastroenterology.
- Enhanced by 1200 images, and includes two DVDs with guidance on seven surgical procedures.
- A must-have in the armamentarium of all students and practitioners of surgery and gastroenterology
search tags: Pk, mishra, misra,