- Provides basic concepts of diseases required to be known by students of allied health sciences. These courses include BMTL, Bsc Anesthesia Technology, BASLP, Bsc Cardiac Care Technology, BCVT, Bsc MRT, Bsc OT Technology, Bsc OPT, Bsc Perfusion Technology, BPT, Bsc RTT, Bsc Renal Dialysis Technology and Bsc Respiratory Care Technology.
- Includes the course contents needed for BAMS, BHMS and BSMS. This book can also be used as a LMR ( last minute reading ) for even medical and dental students.
- Provides knowledge in a simple, lucid and easily understandable and reproducible format.
- Richly illustrated
- Book is divided into three sections namely General Pathology, Systemic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- Concise text in bullet form for easy review and recollection
- Key point are provided in bold letters so that it will help the student to just brush through the entire book within a few hours before the examination or viva voce
- Provides usual questions asked in the examination
- Text enhanced with numerous illustrations, gross photographs, photomicrographs, tables, flowcharts and X-rays.
Search Tags: ram das, naik alleid