Key Features :-
- Thoroughly updated version of the latest in Orthodontics.
- Covers the latest syllabus as prescribed by Dental Council of India and other Asian countries.
- Content is comprehensive, up-to-date and easy-to-understand.
- Incorporates latest innovations within the field.
- Includes new topics such as Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) and digital models.
- Majority of the chapters have been reorganized to present the matter in a more concise and to the point manner.
- The quality and quantity of the photographs have been enhanced to make the book more illustrative and easy-to-understand.
- Matter is presented with some form of an illustration.
- Chapters on treatment methodology are now more elaborately presented along with more case reports to illustrate the results of various treatment modalities being practiced in this advanced era.
- The chapter of cleft lip and palate has been revamped to increase the awareness of the budding dentists and aid in providing better care to patient’s suffering from disorder.
search tags: Gurkeerat Singh, Gurkirat sing