- This book features a thorough revision of the text and addition of ultramicroscopic features in chapters of the cell, connective tissue, skeletal tissue and muscle tissue.
- While functional aspects have been added to correlate the structure of the tissue with its respective functions, applied aspects also have been elaborated to foresee the importance of histology during the clinical practice.
- A new chapter “Key to Identification of Histological Slides”, which would help the students in identifying the slides properly, has been added. Highlights of this edition are 10–25 viva voce questions with every chapter, and their answers at the end of the book. All the photomicrographs are of human tissues which clearly depict the features seen in human tissues.
- The book chiefly provides the “must know” content of human histology, which forms the backbone of histopathology.
- The book aims to serve as a valuable textbook for undergraduate students of medical sciences as well as other similar courses like BDS, and AYUSH. It will also be highly beneficial to BSc and MSc students of human anatomy.
Textbook of Histology COLOUR ATLAS, 6/e 2023 BY Krishna Garg
- Author : Krishna Garg, Gayathri Rath, Mithilesh Chandra
- ISBN-13 : 9789354665707
- Edition : 6th
- Year : 2023
- Publisher : CBS Publishers and Distributors Pvt. Ltd
- Book Type : Paperback
- Pages : 324 pages
- Dimensions : 24 x 17.3 x 2 cm
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)