- This book is a concise, fact-rich resource for high risk pregnancy care.
- It presents experience from the stalwarts in their respective specialized fields, covering the key features of the major medical disorders that are commonly encountered during routine clinical practice.
- The contents have been updated with the latest recommendations and guidelines for management.
- Concise and easy to read text.
- Has friendly presentation.
- Includes multiple choice questions.
- Provides clinical orientation to the students. The book will help MS/DNB and MBBS students and practitioners.
- Key points at the end of the chapter contains summary of salient points.
Medical Disorders in Pregnancy Protocols and Algorithms 2023 By Ruchika Garg
- Author : Ruchika Garg
- ISBN : 9789354661396
- Yea r: 2022
- Publisher : CBS PUBLISHERS AND DISTRIBUTORS PVT. LTD.
- Pages : 704
- Product Type : Paper Back
- Dimensions : 53.34 x 45.72 x 2.54 cm
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)