“Cure is the Word of the Past,
Prevention is the Divine Whisper of Today.”
– A reader-friendly textbook with comprehensive overview and in-depth description on Community Medicine for undergraduates as per the Medical Council of India recommendations.
– Authored by highly qualified and proficient professors of community medicine with over 23 plus years of experience in the field of Preventive and Social Medicine, Public Health and Medical Education.
– Extensive exposure drawn from across the world, and ECFMG/USLE formats and WHO guidelines adhered to not to miss; no stone unturned in understanding the subject globally and applying it locally.
– A guide to key terminology, strategies, practices and analytic methods for addressing the health of communities, including recent advances in the field.
– Vital topics covered are Health Planning & Management and Healthcare Delivery Systems, NRHM, ‘How to Prepare a Paper for Publication” and ‘How to Prepare a Paper for Presentation’ in conferences, as well as Uday Pareek SES classification, which has been simplified for easy understanding.
– It is in the history of community medicine that the book is made distinct, presented in multi-color format comprising of over 600 colour illustrations.
– From community experience to classroom application is a journey for the students in facilitating learning experience, and the readers will find this book an outstanding tool with which to begin that journey.
search tags: Bhaskara rao thirunavalli, usha rani chadalawada, baskara rao