This book is specifically designed for medical students/graduates appearing for various national and international postgraduate medical entrance exams. The main objective is to present the content in a concise and reader-friendly format. This book has a perfect mix of conceptual and factual elements along with special segments to help in easy understanding and retention.
• Recent evidence-based concepts, management algorithms and guidelines included
• Chapter-wise distribution of Synopsis and MCQs with explanations
• >3500 previously asked exam pattern MCQs with answer key and explanations (updated till May 2017 exams)
• >300 Image-based questions with answer key and explanations
• Explanatory answers with references from standard textbooks (Nelson 20th ed., Harrison 19th ed., Avery’s 9th ed.) and indexed articles
• Special segments for easy understanding and retention
– Extra edge for high-yield concepts
– NEET-PG, AIIMS and JIPMER Keys for “frequently asked areas”
– Controversy cleared segment for doubtful and controversial areas
– Image-based questions for NEET-PG, DNB-CET and NEET-SS exams
• Bulleted points, tables, illustrations and mnemonics are included for easy retention
• Important points are presented in bold text and highlighted with asterisk for easy reading and revision
• Additional blank space in every page of synopsis section to add extra points
• Edited by Pediatric faculty trained from JIPMER, Puducherry—an Institute of National importance—and peer reviewed independently by experts in various pediatric subspecialties.
search tags: Arun Babu Thirunavukkarasu
There are no reviews yet.