Key Features :
• This second edition has been thoroughly revised and updated.
• Prevailing concepts in lung cancer, asthma, interstitial lung disease, and several other diseases have been discussed at length with special reference to India and Southeast Asia.
• The highlight of this book is the section on tuberculosis (TB). Every aspect of this disease has been revised with special regard to epidemiology, MDR-TB, XDR-TB, the relation between TB and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, the drug regimes in use, and the newer drugs available in treatment.
• The section on newer diagnostic aids involving genetic and molecular biology, has been extensively revised.
• Every chapter of every section is illustrated wherever necessary with high-quality images contributing to a better understanding of the text.
search tags: farkh erch udwada, farokh erach udwadia, ferokh erech udwdia