Key features :-
- A ready reference to gastroenterology for practitioners and doctors in training.
- Discusses the management of common clinical problems in gastroenterology and hepatology.
- Includes several new chapters while old chapters have been extensively revised and rewritten
- Newer modalities such as nuclear medicine and positron emission tomography (PET) and gastrointestinal (GI) manometry as well as approach to common geriatric and pediatric problems in gastroenterology have been covered in this edition.
- Profusion of color illustration and photographs.
- Incorporates advances in the diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal diseases such as therapeutic endoscopy and inflammatory bowel disease
search tags: balakrisnan, bhalakrishnan, ballakrishnan, balakrisnana