Pediatric Dentistry: Principles and Practice, 3e is based on syllabi prescribed by Dental Council of India (DCI) and the book will help BDS IV year students in understanding the fundamental concepts and current practice trends in Pediatric Dentistry. The contents are well-structured and presented in a lucid manner making it easy for readers to comprehend the discussed text with clarity.
• Completely revised and updated, this edition is clinically oriented, supported with visual representation of step-by-step procedures that provide strong foundation of pediatric dentistry for UG dentistry students
Comprehensive coverage of the subject for undergraduates, keeping in view the curriculum and also the latest guidelines and terminology
• Chapters on Teeth Identification, unique for this textbook, and Chronology and Morphology of Primary and Permanent Teeth will help the student in identifying dentition easily, that in turn will help in decision making process.
• Provides a thorough understanding through illustrations and explanations of problem areas on various concepts.
• Every effort has been made to make this book comprehensive for undergraduates and a platform for postgraduate students, given the changing trends in Pediatric dentistry.
• Contributors are from across the globe, including contributions from experts in each topic. The content in all the chapters is updated to help an aspiring student in current knowledge
• Each chapter will provide PowerPoint slides for the faculties to use as a preliminary version for their UG classes. They can edit as needed and use them