- The book covers all practicals in pathology for 2nd professional MBBS students as per standard MCI curriculum.
- This book includes ‘must know’ facts for pathology practicals during practice and examination preparation. It also includes some extra details for good nd students who want to go to the depth and get high score in 2 professional and other examinations.
- Real mounted surgical specimens, and their gross and macroscopic features will enhance the students’ understanding. The ‘problem cards’ will help to build logical thinking among the medical students.
- At the end of every chapter, related viva voce questions have been included that will help the students face the examiner during pathology practical examinations.
- For easy understanding, many colour as well as black and white pictures and microphotographs, flowcharts, diagrams, and tables have been included. Not only the MBBS students, but also the students of DMLT, BMLT, DCP and MD (Pathology) courses will be benefitted.
- The teachers, tutors or demonstrators who take practical classess in pathology will find the book useful as it will make them confident during practical classes.
search tags: santhosh, kumar, mandal, santhos, kumaar, kumer, mandla