Key Features :
Providing authoritative, everyday guidance in the diagnosis and management of children with congenital and acquired heart disease, Parks pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners is the go to reference of choice for pediatricians, family practitioners, NPs and PAs as well as medical students, residents and fellows. The 7th edition of this core text comprehensively covers every aspect of pediatric cardiology in an easy to read, practical manner for the non specialist, bringing you completely up to date with all that’s new in this fast changing field.
- Covers Everything from history and physical examination through preventative treatment and the management of special problems.
- Incorporates all of the latest concepts and most recent developments in pediatrics cardiology.
- Offers highly accessible content through the extensive use of numbered lists, easy to use tables, and explanatory graphs and diagrams.
- Features new chapter outlines, as well as a new larger size and two colored format for greater readability.
- Provides fresh perspectives and expertise from new author Dr. Mehrdad salamat, who joins Dr. Park for this 7th Edition.
- Synthesizes the most important references for generalists in a suggested readings section ideal for additional reading in greater depth.
search tags: Myung K. Park, Mehrdad Salamat