Objective Anesthesia Review
Atul P. Kulkarni, J.V. Divatia, Vijaya P. Patil
- A comprehensive review book on anesthesia.
- Provides a fully revised and updated text as per the latest evidence of the management of various cases as well as the new guidelines.
- Presents the text in an easy-to-follow question-answer format.
- Thoroughly discusses the equipment and table viva topics, such as arterial blood gases (ABGs), electrocardiograms (ECGs), pulmonary function tests (PFTs),
- cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET), etc. normally encountered in the examination.
- Includes all the complicated cases and the entire range of anesthesia equipment.
- Contains new chapters on Management of Acute Postoperative Pain,
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing and Videolaryngoscopes.