- Takes an integrated approach including gross anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, neuroscience, histology, and other relevant sciences to better help readers understand the musculoskeletal system.
- Presents essential content in an easy-to-understand manner, puts it in context, and then elaborates on it with more detail—making connections between content areas and reducing the need for multiple study resources.
- Features clinical correlations boxes throughout; includes an appendix of commonly-used eponyms to help readers communicate across disciplines and an appendix of Latin/Greek/Arabic roots for anatomical terms.
- Designed to be used effectively in longitudinally-designed, integrated curricula—for a wide range of health-science students—with carefully organized, concise reading assignments and discrete areas of study for each lesson.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase.
- Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Netter’s Integrated Musculoskeletal System: Clinical Anatomy Explained 1ed 2022 by Peter Ward
- Author : Peter Ward
- Edition : 1st
- Year : 2022
- Publisher : Elsevier
- Language : English
- Paperback : 440 pages
- ISBN-13 : 9780323696616
- Dimensions : 14 x 1.5 x 22 cm
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)