- Compendium of Orthopaedic examination for easy retention with videos of almost all the essential clinical tests included on the Diginerve platform.
- The first chapter provides a thorough understanding of the art of history taking.
- Every major joint has been exhaustively explained with possible maladies and relevant findings using pictorial representations for lucidity.
- The methodology to elicit examination findings has been explained in a comprehensible, concise manner to encourage further reading.
- Every chapter ends with a brief proforma on history and examination for quick revision before the exam.
Musculoskeletal Examination for Undergraduates 1/E 2023 By Vivek Pandey
Author: Vivek Pandey, Saktthi Shanmuganathan
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers
Size: 6.75″ x 9.5″
Cover Type: Paper Back
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)