This book focuses on the immediate and first aid nursing care of clients. The complexity of the patients, increasing care demands, and increasing regulatory demands push the medical surgical nurse into new ways of thinking. In the future, the medical surgical nurse’s role will continue to expand. The practice of the medical surgical nurse demands skill and expertise in a wide variety of disease states, medications, and communication techniques, as well as the ability to work with numerous members of the healthcare team.
- A comprehensive guide compiled as per the revised INC syllabus
- Highly readable format offers you a strong foundation in medical surgical nursing
- Content written and reviewed by experts in the field to ensure that information is comprehensive, current, and clinically accurate
- Covers the entire medical and surgical conditions along with the medical and nursing management
- A lifelong companion for basic nursing students
search tag: maj kirti sethi deepak seti rani ranikirti medical surgical nursing kk astha