- Exam oriented book with unique collection of last 27 years solved questions. Extensively revised and updated chapters to provide knowledge of present era.
- All the sections are thoroughly revised and various answers of previous editions are changed in the present edition because of changes of various concepts and inculcation of new research. In this section, anatomy, physiology and biochemistry are rewritten with changed answers.
- Consists of solved multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and fill in the blanks which are added by Dental Council of India (DCI) in the latest curriculum. As in NEET, PGI and AIIMS examinations, image-based questions (IBQs) are asked, so an idea to BDS students regarding these are introduced, which will further help them to study for the above-mentioned competitive examinations.
- Additional information at the end of every section is introduced to quickly memorize and revise the topic in short.
- This will also help in solving MCQs very fast in university as well as in competitive examinations. Includes viva voce questions with answers which aid students to enhance their skills in practical examinations.
- One liners are added for quick revision of dental postgraduate entrance examinations such as NEET, PGI, AIIMS, PSCs, etc. Contains illustrations and high-quality photographs with explanatory legends for easy explanation of text. Provides recent and internationally accepted classification systems by eminent professional bodies, WHO, etc. I
- Includes solved papers of years 2022 and 2023, with better and improved answers.
- Explains questions in point-wise manner for the clear overview and eye-catching remembrance. Illustrates hematoxylin and eosin (H&E) stained histological photographs in color plates which help students to understand the General Histology and Dental Histology.
- The text, multiple choice questions and fill in the blanks aids students in preparation of viva voce and provide basics for competitive examinations.
Mastering the BDS Ist Year 11/E 2023 by Hemant Gupta
- Author: Hemant Gupta
- Edition: 11th
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers
- Year: 2023
- ISBN: 9789356962934
- Pages: 882
- Product Type: Paper Back
- Condition: New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)