- Thirty detailed sections covering not only the basics of internal medicine such as clinical pharmacology, Genetics, Immunology and Bio statistics, but also specialty topics such as Cardiology, Pulmonology, Haematology, Infectious Diseases and Endocrinology. The MRCP Manual is the one-stop handbook for mastering the MRCP Part 1 and Part 2 written examinations.
- Each topic is illustrated with detailed teaching notes and easy-to-memorize lists that are sure to jog your memory and help in revision.
- Most tested topics, high-yield concepts and key points are highlighted to make learning easy and fun.
- Separate sections and medical emergencies, their clinical presentations and updated treatment protocols as per the latest international guidelines are included to prepare you for the art of clinical medicine.
- Study for MRCP Part 1 and MRCP Part 2 written examinations the right way!
search tags: Archith boloor, archit boloor, archith bolur