- Complete coverage of general anatomy, gross anatomy, osteology, histology, embryology, neuroanatomy and genetics in three volumes. Volume 1 covers general anatomy, general histology, general embryology, genetics, upper limb, lower limb and back.
- Every chapter clearly highlights the learning objectives for the students and matching them with NMC guided competencies
- Around 1500 high quality-coloured illustrations, including 2-dimensional images for understanding the anatomy and simple line diagrams to enable presentation of topics/answers in structured subjective examinations
- Clinical correlations of the anatomical region being studied follow the description of the topic. These are summarized and presented in boxes
- Over 200 appropriate case scenarios are included to facilitate self-study and discussion, aimed to sensitize the students to clinical relevance of anatomy
- Just before the exam, adequate tabulations, flowcharts and mnemonics help the students to prepare in their examination
- A detailed list of possible questions for the theory examination, list of possible OSPE questions for the practical examination and histology spotters exams identification notes.
- Microscopic anatomy descriptions matching with function (physiology) and biochemistry for integration of basic medical sciences
- More than 1000 high-yield, application-based multiple choice questions that will greatly help in preparation for competitive examinations.
Manipal Manual of Clinical Anatomy 2ed, Volume 1 (PB- 2023) By Sampath Madhyastha
- Author : Sampath Madhyastha, M Chakrapani
- Edition : 2nd
- Year : 2023
- Publisher : CBS PUBLISHERS & DISTRIBUTORS PVT. LTD
- Paperback : 552 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9354661386
- ISBN-13 : 9789354661389
- Dimensions : 28 x 21.5 x 2.5 cm
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)