- It is a ready to use, concise compilation of important topics for postgraduate students in pathology.
- It is a collection of topics from the very successful SPARRC programme (Sri Ramachandra Pathology Annual Rapid Review Course) being conducted for the eleventh consecutive year.
- It includes key points in histopathology of major lesions from each system and other fundamental topics of practical importance such as autopsy, special stains and immunohistochemistry. Various topics in hematology, cytology and transfusion medicine have also been discussed.
- Some practical aspects of quality control and automation have been presented. A list of must know learning points has been summarized under the heading Pearls in Pathology.
- Current topics of interest pertaining to molecular diagnosis, flow cytometry, and FISH is an important feature of this book. On popular demand FAQs in Histotechniques, Current Updates in Pathology and Potpourri of Gross Cases and Approach to Gross Differential Diagnosis were added in third and fourth editions.
- The fifth edition has improvised on the existing chapters and updated the current criteria.
- A new feature of the book is grossing protocols with classic gross pictures of lesions. In addition, a ready reckoner of current updated WHO classification of tumors is presented.
- This Handbook will be a valuable quick reference for all the postgraduate students in pathology and a friendly guide to the young faculty who wish to refurbish their knowledge in pathology.
Handbook of Pathology for Postgraduate Students 5/E 2023 by Sandhya Sundaram
- Author : Sandhya Sundaram
- Edition : 5th
- Year : 2023
- Publisher : CBS Publishers and Distributors Pvt. Ltd.
- Language : English
- Product type : Paperback
- Pages : 672 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9354666876
- ISBN-13 : 9789354666872
- Dimensions : 24 x 17.3 x 2.5 cm
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)