- Gross and lucid descriptions of lesions in pathology ( both simple and complex )
- Diagnostic and salient microscopic features essential in arriving at a diagnosis
- Details on differential diagnosis in each lesion and ability to differentiate one from the other in the gray zone areas.
- Importance of immunohistochemistry as an aid in diagnosis — it is correlation in the context of morphology and not at face value of a marker being positive or negative
- Synoptic reporting and the importance of a planned format in reporting – emphasis on point – wise completion, e.g. resection margin involvement, grade and stage of tumors in reports
- Caters to common and complex routine reporting in the Indian subcontinent.
Search Tags: Shamim, shameen, shamin, sharif, shareef