Essentials of Mental Health Nursing for BSc Nursing Students As per the Revised INC Syllabus (2021-22) for BSc Nursing
- Written by Most Senior & Eminent Author is a very simple and reader-friendly manner.
- A perfect amalgamation of Theoretical and Clinical Aspects.
- Updated with ICD-11 and DSM-5 classifications
- Case Scenarios and Practical Examples covered extensively
- Mental Health Disorder Assessment formats covered exclusively
- 200+ Figures, Tables and Flowcharts covered
- 50+ Contributors & Reviewers PAN India
- This compendium has been developed as per revised INC syllabus (2021-22) for BSc Nursing
- Authored, contributed and reviewed by the most senior nursing faculties PAN India
- Written in a very simple and reader-friendly manner
- Updated ICD-11 and DSM-5 classifications of Psychiatric disorders have been followed throughout the book
- Psychotropic drugs, various syndromes and formats for Assessment of Mental Health Disorders are exclusively covered
- Psychiatric Nursing Glossary is provided separately for in-depth knowledge of the terms
- Well-presented text starting with the Case Scenarios for better understanding of the clinical correlation of the respective topics
- Perfect blend of theoretical and clinical concepts altogether for better implementation in the clinical practices
- Supplemented with a number of line arts and illustrations for easy and better understanding of the concepts
- Includes a variety of questions under the Assess Yourself section at the end of each chapter for self-assessment
- Several pedagogical features designed to facilitate student’s learning
- Keywords identify the important terminology used in the Unit. Each term is highlighted with bold letters and defined in the text
- Critical Thinking Questions stimulate student’s thinking about current dilemmas and issues in mental health
- Key Points summarize Unit content to reinforce important concepts
- Chapter Study Guides provide workbook-style questions for students to test their knowledge and understanding in order to evaluate their progress in the area of psychiatry and mental health.