• This book given a stepwise approach to how to prepare students for MD/DNB Practical examination.
• All the exercises like side sessions of haematology, histopathology and cytology, techniques and interpretation of results of clinical pathology and haematology have been profusely covered.
• Gross pathology, spots and grand viva-voce have been incorporated.
• Quality photographs in each case bring out the morphologic features of the diseases entities.
• Answers to the questions repeatedly asked by the examiners and further questions on molecular, genetic and IHC markers have been included.
• This book is like a mentor that helps students to become well-versed in answering viva-voce in an organized and coherent manner during their MD/DNB examination.
Search Tags: tejindhar, tejinder,Dr Gita jayaram, Dr nita khurana, Dr neha singh