- Presents the subject of ECG in a crisp and practically relevant format, which is not just easy to comprehend but also handy for reference.
- Initial chapters deal with basic principles, nomenclature of deflections and calculation of heart rate and electrical-axis.
- Presents up-to-date, well-explained, evidence-based concepts to explain pathophysiology of ECG patterns.
- A new chapter on ECG recording during Pacemaker rhythm has been introduced.
- Easy-to-read and user-friendly presentation merging with fluid scientific information and latest clinical data make for an enhanced reading experience.
- Valuable resource for medical students, resident doctors, paramedical staff and clinicians involved in heart care.
search tags: atul luthra, athul, loothra, lutra