The Recent Advances in Obstetrics and Gynecology is scheduled to be the third volume in an ongoing series, which seeks to address a much felt lacuna in postgraduate teaching. Aimed primarily at postgraduate students and residents, this book is a collection of focused articles from much sought after teachers and authors who bring decades of experience and expertise in their respective fields. Typically, students only receive a short period of study leave prior to the examinations during which, precious time is lost scouring for resources and locating updated guidelines, research papers and evidence on topics of thematic interest. Hence, the authors address this paucity with this textbook series, which aims to unite senior, respected and stalwart postgraduate teachers from all over India who have been mentors and guides to generations of students. Each chapter focuses on traditional concepts as well as the most modern updated evidence on the issues at hand.
- This book will be a useful compendium for postgraduate students and readers who wish to keep themselves updated with the latest evidence on the topics.
- The chapters have been carefully chosen keeping in mind the current proceedings at national and international meetings.
- Simple language, easy to understand, and concise.
- Each of the chapters in this book is a crash course on the subject.
- Will serve the reader by focusing on traditional concepts as well as the most modern updated evidence on the issues at hand.
search tags: das guptas obstetrics gynaecology obstrics gynaecol gynecol editor nandita palshetkar palshekar palsheker palshetker