- Clinical oncology is a guide for oncology residents. An oncologist work starts from the point of diagnosis to achieving a cure or palliation by using the available resources most meaningfully.
- Oncology examinations aim at finding how much a Trainee is fluent in such work before gifting him/her to the society.This needs the idea of pathology, basics of Haematology, radiology, and genetics.
- All these important topics are addressed in the form of 12 short chapters. Case discussions are made interesting by sharing important and relevant points in eight long cases in Question and answer format, including history, differential diagnosis, initial investigations, and their logical utilization in approaching a diagnosis.
- We hope this book is equally helpful for those preparing for oncology entrance examinations and first-year residents as well as final-year students who are going to give practical examinations and Esma examination.
- Key features a clinically focused book packed with all the essential information to help in timely diagnosis and management of patients explains the important concepts for quick revision for the viva day a useful compendium for Esme exam, which is globally undertaken by oncology residents and young oncologists Dr Venkata Pradeep Babu koyyala, MD, DNB, ECMO is Assistant Professor, Department of medical oncology, Homi Bhabha cancer hospital and research centre, visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, and Esma fellow, princess Margaret cancer hospital, Toronto, Canada. Dr Sajjan rajpurohit, MD, DNB, ECMO is principal consultant, Department of medical oncology, Max Institute of cancer care, Delhi NCR.
Clinical Oncology 1ed 2020 by Venkata Pradeep Babu Koyyala
- Author : Venkata Pradeep Babu Koyyala, Sajjan Rajpurohit
- Edition : 1st
- Year : 2020
- Publisher : Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Pvt. Ltd
- Language : English
- Paperback : 440 pages
- ISBN-13 : 9788194558644
- Dimensions : 13.9 x 2 x 21.5 cm
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)