Key Features :
- This book is a guide for approach to diagnosis, appropriate investigations and proper management of common neurological problems.
- Discusses common neurological disorders like tension headache, migraine, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease and dementia which are entirely based on the clinical diagnosis and there are no investigations to confirm the diagnosis.
- Illustrated case histories with step-wise diagnosis are provided to help the clinician think and analyse the symptoms accurately.
- Contains tables for quick reference.
- Ready reckoner for the busy OPD practice
search tags: shrinivas, srinivasa, hv, bs, singhal, singal, maiya
There are no reviews yet.