The top required and recommended mmunology text worldwide, Cellular and Molecular Immunology is a clear, well-written, and superbly illustrated introduction to the field. The first South Asia edition retains a practical, clinical focus while updating and revising all content to ensure clarity and comprehension, bringing readers fully up to date with new and emerging information in this challenging area.
- Highlights the implications of immunologoc science for the management of human disease, emphasizing clinical relevance throughout.
- Provides highly visual, full-color descriptions of the key immunologic and molecular processes with a fully updated, comprehensive, and consistent art program.
- Features updates from cover to cover, including tumor immunity ( tumor antigens, cancer immunotherapy ), immune checkpoints, cytosolic sensors for DNA, noncanonical inflammasomes, prionization as a signaling mechanism, monogenic defects in immunity, and more.
- Helps readers grasp the details of experimental observations that form the basis for the science of immunology at the molecular, and whole-organism levels and draw the appropriate conclusions.
- Includes summary boxes that assist with rapid review and mastery of key material.
search tags: Abul K. Abbas, Andrew H. Lichtman, Shiv Pillai