KEY FEATURES OF THIS BOOK –
All you need for working up a pediatric clinical exam case for undergraduate students.
- It aims to provide guidance on how to take a good history and examination, suitable for MBBS final year students.
- It can also be used by postgraduate students, DNB, MD pediatric graduates as a refreshing review.
- Companion for pediatric clinical postings.
- Contains right from overview of history taking, development history, general examination, and anthropometry to systemic examination.
- Dedicated sessions for each clinical case (cardiac, respiratory, abdominal, CNS, neonate, musculoskeletal, PEM, Nephrotic syndrome and all cases for exam).
- Tells the reader what to do, what to ask, and what to examine, and how to write the summary and diagnosis.