This edition of book is according to the revised syllabus of B.Sc Nursing by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. Illustrations, tables, flow charts, photographs have been used to make the topic clear and easily understandable. The book is organized chapter wise and at the end of each chapter students can assess themselves by answering the questions– Short and Long Answer Type Questions; Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
- The use of numerous flow charts and diagrams helps students learn more easily.
- The inclusion of each system’s disorders as well as their implication in Nursing helps them to become more knowledgeable.
- The entire text has been improved in accordance with the updated syllabus.
- The inclusion of questions at the end of each unit aids the students in self-evaluation.
- Use of simple terms that aid in understanding.