- Easy for anyone to read, learn, understand, retain, recollect, and reflect.
- Encompasses all the Life Support Protocols including Cardiac life support, Trauma care, and Emergency care of all the special populations.
- Enlightens all emergencies – Medical and trauma, and their management.
- Enriched with photos, figures, flow charts, and tables.
- Enhanced drug information and their appropriate administrations.
- · Extremely useful, handy, ready reference companion.
About the Author
Dr. Gireesh Kumar K P teaches at the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Amrita School of Medicine. He is Professor of Internal Medicine, Chief of Emergency and Critical Care Division. He has written and lectured extensively in the field of Internal Medicine, Emergency, and Critical Care Medicine. He also has tremendous experience in teaching MBBS, BDS undergraduates, MD, DNB (Medicine), MD (Emergency Medicine) and critical care postgraduates. The resounding principle behind his lectures and books is that medical education should be practice-oriented and the books authored must be protocol-oriented in terms of investigation as well as treatment methods. This systematic approach to medicine will go a long way in making an accurate diagnosis, based on the current health scenario in the Indian subcontinent. He has also authored a number of books that are used widely in medical and paramedical schools for undergraduate and postgraduate training.
search tags: gireesh kumar KP, girish