- Well organized and covers all topics in accordance Indian Nursing council (INC) syllabus
- Consisted with adequate and concrete information about all common disorders and disease
- Provides a comprehensive view fornursing care, and easy to remember
- Consistent method of presentation of all chapters which enables quick access to vital
- Illustrative diagrams wherever necessary for to facilitate good learning experience
- MCQs provided for all chapters with answers to facilitate student learning
- Included OSCE method of Assessment.
- The Existing chapter are further enriched with the diseases epidemiology. flowcharts of patho-physiology, signs & symptoms, Management and indigenous images.
Adult Health Nursing I (Basic concepts of practice) III semester By Dr. Kripa Angeline. A
- Author : Dr. Kripa Angeline. A
- Edition : 1st
- Year : 2023
- Publisher : Allwin Medical Books Publishers
- Language : English
- ISBN : 9788194139881
- Pages : 729
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)