The definitive text on the full spectrum of neurology—updated and better than ever!
Long considered the field’s gold-standard text, Adams and Victor’s Principles of Neurology provides the very latest treatment and management strategies needed to confidently handle both common and rare neurologic conditions. Presented in full color, this classic resource meets the needs of the seasoned professional or the aspiring clinician, and has been hailed as the most detailed, thorough, and authoritative text on the subject.
This edition has been updated to reflect the latest research and developments in the field. The scientific research is included in just the right amount of detail to serve as a clinical reference or a starting point for additional learning.
1. Market: Neurologists, internists, neurology residents, psychiatrists, psychiatry residents
2. Acclaimed as the most readable text the literature
3. Cohesive and consistent approach to clinical management
4. Authors are some of the world’s best-known and respected neurologists
5. More than 900 full-color illustrations and clinical images
6. Concise high-yield text with step-by-step instructions for each operation, along with complications