Key features of the Book
- This book covers the revised BAMS syllabus of CCIM, New Delhi.
- At the end of each chapter frequently asked questions of university exams for last 13 years have been listed.
- The most important Viva questions are highlighted with star marks.
- Nearly 470 colour picture and photographs are included.
- The book contains more than sufficient information even for Post Graduate Students.
- The most important point are highlighted in tables (Nearly 250) for easy memorizing the points.
- In the beginning of each chapter most important key points are hightlighted in the box.
- The handy, informative and attractive nature of the book makes it an essential book even for the faculty,
- At the end of the book PG question papers of 9 years and important signs and triads in clinical examination have been mentioned.
- Thoroughly revised and edited by leading academic Shalyatantra faculty.
- Basic surgical concepts of Sushruta are complied and explained in interesting and easy way.
- A sincere attempt is made for some modern diseases with Ayurvedic management based on the clinical experience.
search tags: Dr. Mohasin Kadegaon, Shalya, Tantra
There are no reviews yet.