- Why Read this Book? A comprehensive text on Paediatric Clinical Examination covering all the major sections including history taking, symptom analysis, general examination, systemic examination, differential diagnosis and management discussions.
- To be useful for all levels of students, the book discusses basic information for the beginners and advanced information for the postgraduates.
- It contains illustrated examples of methods of physical examination, which makes mastering these techniques easier. Updated & extremely organized in a point-wise manner for better understanding with minimum effort.
- Examination of CVS and CNS are organized into two chapters each, the second part of each being specially created for the postgraduate students. Various clinical cases that figure in university examinations are illustrated in case sheet formats to help students organize the cases systematically for presentation before the examiners.
- The section on short cases and spotters covers all the common and rare clinical entities, each with clinical photographs to reinforce the visual memory.
- The section on X-rays and CT illustrates all the clinically relevant common and rare images that a post- graduate student is required to be familiar with.
PEDIATRIC CLINICAL EXAMINATIONS 2018 By A. Santhosh Kumar
- Author : A. Santhosh Kumar
- Edition : 5th
- Year : 2019
- Publisher : Paras Medical Publishers
- Language : English
- Pages : 609
- ISBN-13 : 9788181914941
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Condition : New
We ship your books within 24 hours of placing an order. We take extra care to ensure your books are carefully checked for damages or missing pages before they are packed. You will receive routine SMS updates about the status and location of your package. In the event that these messages do not reach you, please feel free to reach out to us via the WhatsApp button on the lower-left corner of your screen and we will gladly share the tracking details with you.
Books once dispatched should reach you in 3 to 4 working days.
Oh and one last thing! .......Thank you for shopping at Prithvi :)