A step-by-step practical guide to perform Chemical Peels.
• Basic procedures of the peel remain the same in all the chapters for the easy follow-up of important steps by the students.
• New chapter focusing on chemical peels for Acne, Facial Melanoses and Periocular Peels.
• Important Key Points are given in every chapter at the end for the better clinical understanding of the lesion.
• Chapters start from Introduction and ends in the Conclusion for the complete idea of the disease being discussed.
• Includes interesting cases as the examples of treatment in difficult situations.
• Summarizes the essence of chemical peeling by ten golden rules.
• References have been provided in all the chapters for further readings and understanding.
• The pocket size book is enriched with more than 230 clinical photographs and few diagrams.
• Aims to expose young physicians to the array of chemical peels available today.
• Guides the practicing dermatologists of how to use this versatile technique in the treatment of common day-to-day conditions such as skin rejuvenation, photoaging, melisma and acne.
search tags: niti khunger, nithin, nitin, nittin, kunger