• This book provides comprehensive, illustrated and state-of-the-art update of Helminths.
• Covers history, elementary knowledge on medical helminths along with recent advances applicable in clinical practice.
• Includes topics such as oncogenic helminths, helminthic nosocomial infections, helminthic control, prevention measures and vaccines, etc.
• Discusses hot topics like Schistosomiasis, Filariasis and Hydatidosis in detail.
• Significant summary has been provided at the end of the book to give global perspective of Helminth.
• Profusely illustrated with life cycle diagrams and figures.
• Relevant references are provided at the end of each chapter.
• Incorporates Glossary of important terms and terminologies along with an index.
• Useful book for academicians and all those interested in helminths and allied issues.
search tags: sathish gupta, satish gupta, guptha, satish