Great features to enhance your learning experince
- More than 500 illustrations, tables, and boxes aid in mastering complex concepts, including those not routinely highlighted in other texts.
- Full-color, step-by-step photographs illustrate ABO forward and reverse blood grouping.
- “Basic Concepts” and “Advanced Concepts” headings assist students and instructors in tailoring the content to their specific needs.
- Case studies with critical-thinking questions and answers demonstrate the practical application of the content, linking the science to the patient.
- Registry-style review questions and answer allow students to check their understanding.
- Summary charts at the end of each chapter highlight key concepts and information important in clinical settings.
- “Antigen-Antibody Characteristic” charts on the inside cover of the book provide easy access to information related to the blood group systems.
- A Glassary of terminology unique to immunohematology offers a convenient reference.
search tags: Denise M. Harmaning, immunohematology